As the webmaster of the team, I feel obligated to update you on the status of the website. We have made quite a few significant changes in the past few days:
- We have a new layout for the website (I hope you like it!).
- We now have a pretty dropdown menu.
- We made a gallery for the featured articles.
- We have a whole new section on the team.
- We now have design specs for both electrical and mechanical systems.
- We now have sponsor description for most of our sponsors.
- We have more descriptive documentations on our past vehicles.
- We now have a video gallery.
- We are now using Flickr for our photo storage.
- We have a new favicon.
Here I would like to acknowledge our former webmaster Jimmy Hack for making this overhaul possible; I would not have been able to do this alone in such a short period of time. Jimmy has been on CalSol for a long time, and he is one of the most dedicated CalSol members I have ever known; I am very glad and honored to have this wonderful opportunity to work with him. Lastly, I just want to say, thank you Jimmy!
If you would like to provide any feedbacks or bug reports, please send me an email and let me know. Other than that, enjoy your visit.← Back to Blog