Ed Divita // // No Comments

Last weekend we attached the photovoltaic panels to the shell. It’s pretty exciting to see how much simply adding the panels changes the whole look of the shell. There is still a fair amount of work to do: all the solar panels still need to be wired together and we also need to do some light body work to waterproof the shell and to improve aerodynamics.

Work continues on the trailer. Thanks to the friendly eucalyptus trees near our garage we spent much of Saturday morning washing the roof of the trailer (again) in preparation for painting, but by the end of the day we had finished applying the first coat of shiny blue paint. We plan on adding a second coat next weekend, weather permitting, with decals and the team logo going on in time for CalDay!

← Back to Blog

Comments are closed.